Arranging icons on desktop

With past releases of Fedora / KDE, one could right click on the desktop and say "Icons->Sort Icons" or "Icons->Line Up Horizontally | Vertically" to clean up a messy desktop.

That doesn't seem to be available in Fedora 9 / KDE 4.1.0 that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

In addition, when I add a bunch of icons to the desktop for different applications, all of the icons pile up on top of one another in the upper lefthand corner of the screen, and I have to move each one manually to get it into a position where I can see it individually (and then it's not in any kind of order).

To where did the arrange-icons capability get moved?

On a related note, I tried looking this up in the KDE Help, but when I try to use KDE Help, it tells me I need to create an index. I try to create an index and it crashes with a signal 11 (SIGSEGV). So, no way to do a search within KDE Help.

There appear to be no KDE help files installed anyway, and no such option available in "Add/Remove Programs" (probably why it's throwing the SIGSEGV). Where can I get the KDE help files?

Thanks...