Re: Lost toolbar in KDE, how do I get it back?

At 07:37 PM 9/14/2008, Antonio Olivares wrote:

I fixed it by doing a
$ cp -ra ~/.kde ~/.kde_old
$ rm -rf ~/.kde
<<<<<

Thanks, Antonio... that seems to have done it, though I also lost some other settings like the console appearance and size, and things like that... no big deal to restore but I'm wondering what people would do who have all kinds of different configuration stuff stored in their .kde directories, all of which would be lost (or at least very difficult to restore).

Seems like there should be a menu selection that would restore the taskbar, the taskbar being so basic a thing that KDE users need.

Anyway, thanks again... :-)