Re: Download Link is not working

Ed Greshko wrote:
Vikas Tehlan wrote:
Ed Greshko wrote:
I have been trying to download fedora from Fedora project website and
it gives an error. Could you please provide an alternative link for
download

Have you attempted to use bittorrent to download?  The links to the
torrents are on http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-fedora

My orgnizational polices does not allow to access torrents, I am
trying with the direct download..

Kind Regards
Vikas

On that same page I referenced there is a link to mirrors....

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/9/

Have you gone there?

Thanks, its working..