Re: blue screen of death after logout

Mine occasionally change to reading the "other" inputs, if you have input selection you might try that. Or just another monitor, to see if the monitor is in any way the culprit.

No, it's not that... the screen is blue, but if I move the mouse, I can see the gdm login dialog flicker by and disappear again (with incorrect sizing, etc). And the display pops up a status message saying that it is using the DVI input at 1600x1200, which is right.

I tried NEC Multisync LCD2170 and LCD2190 monitors, and they both did the same thing, so it isn't a dud monitor.

I suspect that the intel driver has a bug.

- Mike