Re: Secrecy and user trust

Bill Davidsen wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:
jdow wrote:

If this can be done once in an initial install situation it can be done
again in an update situation using the same mechanism.

One way is to download the stuff from Red Hat's site itself,
and trust that no one has managed to intercept your communications.

Actually you don't need "the stuff" other than the new key, do you? And

I used a generic noun because I don't know what "the stuff" is going
to be. It might be a RPM with the new key in it, or just some text,
or I don't know what. Your comment is correct, but perhaps slightly
misdirected because I was vague.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.