grandma-rated mail reader

Does anyone of an *extremely* simple mail reader for f9?  Preferably
something approaching the proverbial one button program that says
"doit (click here dummy)".

I'm trying to get Grandma connected to that new-fangled internet thing
and be able to send email to the grandkids and great grandkids.  That
isn't doing so well.  The rater busy gui interfaces that gmail et al
present are proving to be far too confusing for her.  I haven't tried
to introduce her to Evolution, but I'm not even sure I would be able
to explain how to get from calendar mode to mail reader mode (or why
the modes are hidden in a second-level pull-down.)  There must be
something simpler out there.  Help.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.