help

hi,
I am new to Linux. i have installed fc9 in my office. Now i want to install freePBX in my system. But i am unable to install. It shows that that rpms requires dependencies. I am getting so many errors and i am unable to find the solution for that. Please send me the total installation process to install freePBX in my system. If possible please send me the rpms for installing the freePBX(asterisk,asterisk-addons,libpri,zaptel and freePBX)

thank u.