Re: Fedora on old hardware?

I  installed F9 on a Pentium II MMX, 366MHz.
I could not make it install over the Network, because it has PCMCIA only connection to Ethernet, and I did not find the correct module for the PCMCIA card or the correct module was ill-configured for that installation. then I tried from the live cd: the live cd run and installed, and everything works close to fine. it's not exactly a shot, but better than nothing.

I earlier tried to install F8 on a K2, but this really did not work. I then installed openBSD on the K2, and it worked like a charm.

suomi