Re: Character encoding

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I want to use this in my personal computer.
Can you give me the name of the variable please? Say I will set that variable to UTF-8 in /etc/profile, do you think that vim will always save my files in utf-8 format?

Another thing, a lot of editors allow to choose the text encoding format, and that what i want to be set by default to utf-8. I know that in my html code i have to set manually.

Thank you