Re: Thunderbird header 'date' display -

Ed Greshko wrote:
Bob Goodwin wrote:
Until changing to F-9 Thunderbird used to display the e-mail sender's
time and offset in the header above the text field like "14:03:08
-0500" instead of "15:03" which is an almost totally useless bit of
information [to me] and is already displayed in the list of incoming
messages.

I've spent a lot of time looking for the reason but to no avail.  Any
idea why and how to restore it?

One way to accomplish this is to install the "ConfigDate" addon.  In the
preferences it says:

There is a hidden option to display the original date string instead of
the formated date in messages headers.

I've been too lazy to find the "hidden" option.

That fixed it.  I forgot about that "addon."

The hidden option is just a check box after selecting the "Sent Time" tab. Not sure what it does but I checked it.

Thanks.

Bob