Re: Fetchmail + Sendmail for local users ??

From: "Timothy Murphy" <gayleard@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, 2008, September 06 03:32

Arun Shrimali wrote:

I am planning to setup fetchmail + sendmail so that I can fetch mails from
remote server for few users and they can access mail through outlook
express
or  squirrel mail.

Is the combination right ?? where can I get the how to about this
combination ?? I have googled but ...

I do this, with cron jobs to run fetchmail from the different mail servers
every few minutes.

Why bother with a cron job. Fetchmail itself has a daemon mode. Use it.

{^_^}