Re: Wireless, Broadcom

Did it this way:
http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Tech/Wireless/Truemobile_ndiswrapper
This is the right driver: http://ftp.us.dell.com/network/R174291.exe
You can extract it and use the bcmwl5.inf from the DRIVER_US folder. Worked like a charm for me (HP DV7-1070 with a Broadcom 43xx wireless device).

Jeremy

Waleed Harbi wrote:
Hi,

You have use "ndiswrapper" with windows dirver

here some links:
http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/How_To_Install_Your_Broadcom_BCM4318_Using_Ndiswrapper
http://bcm43xx.berlios.de/