konsole 4.0.5 & multisession failure

List,

I have installed 2 FC9 systems and am trying to get konsole to work in
the same manner as with Fc4->Fc8.

The one big problem I have is that there does not appear to be a way to
start a mulitsession profile from the command line, and there does not
appear to be a way to save a muulti-session profile to even look for any
changes in the way they are storing the files.

In looking at the other posts I am concerned that 4.0.5 does not even do
this.  There have been some references to using kde-unstable that
apparently contaions kde 4.0.98 or at least something greater than
4.0.5.

Would appreciate some help!!

Thanks,

Greg Ennis