DVD Movie players...

Is there a DVD movie player that includes support
for full menus, esp. one that allows me to choose the
language subtitles since I am hard-of-hearing?  Seems
totem does not allow me to choose the wide/full screen
support as well? It seems to look only at titles 1-X for
which one has to manually select and run, one at a time
and seems to be a limited player, unless there is add-on
support or something if it is supported?

Thanks!
Dan