Re: Java and openjdk

> Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
>
> > What in the hell are you talking about?  The sentence was a question,
> > not a statement, in text, no less.  How obtuse do you have to be in
> > order to miss that?
>
> You can always phrase a question and still presume things.

However the only person that knows the presumption for sure is the one
phrasing the question.  In order for you to have reached a conclusion
about his question, _you_ required presumption, which makes YOU the
guilty party, not him.  Per my original statement.  So your statement
above hangs yourself; thanks for the assistance by way of damning
yourself for me.

>  For example, are you a complete idiot?

Now let's proceed to the point where you preach about name calling,
shall we?

> > I think you're not interested in any discussion in which you're losing
> > the argument, ivory tower boy.
>
> If you can't refrain from name calling, you might as well as stay out of
> the discussion.
>
> Rahul

But I can do "name calling" and stay fully within the context of truth;
for example, I can call an apple an apple, an orange an orange, and
Rahul Sundaram an ivory tower boy.  Now even you, the epitome of
obtuseness, can see how well that works.  BTW did you ever get that GED?

LX