Re: The Scope and Ownership of fedora-list

On Thu August 28 2008 19:40:10 Les Mikesell wrote:
> Those are useful if you are curious about _why_ fedora doesn't play your
> multi-media files, run your java apps, or work with hardware that needs
> vendor-provided drivers.  If you are interested in actually fixing these
> things you have to look elsewhere.

Well actually you only have to look to this list to find solutions for all
these problems. Official Fedora people are bound and gagged, you & me the
Users can say and build what we like and help others do the same if they so
wish. Just take the bits and mould them in your own image, Leave the politics
for fedora legal.

...dex
/me thinks we need another stanton-finley.net