Re: The Scope and Ownership of fedora-list

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 11:47 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:

[...]

I agree heartily. I suggest that the non-technical/political aspects
be reserved for another group, like Fedora-Advocacy or sth similar.
You don't want to lean about your distro's heritage, backgrounds,
objectives and the consequences of these?
You want to keep you head in the sand - Ostrich policy?

I don't need to learn. I first encountered Richard Stallman
in 1986, and we exchanged several e-mails about his ideas
at the time. I find the basis of the FSF very unappealing
to me personally. However, if that's what he wants to do, then
I'll take the product. Where it is good, that is. For a
while grep, for example, was an awful mess, and I wrote my
own and used it for a few years. Since that time grep has
undergone a complete rewrite.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.