Re: Leopard & Fedora 9 screen sharing?

On Aug 27, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 09:01 -0700, Jeffrey Engle wrote:
Here's what I'd like to do, I brand new to fedora and a user of mac os
x for the last 8 years (since OSX first came out), I've heard that
fedora is not as virus hungry as windows. I've got a windows machine
thats 2 years old and would like to see the desktop of the pc on my
mac as well as filesharing and complete control of the headless PC...
any good, simple instructions out there for doing this? Thank you....
and if fedora isn't suited for this, can someone tell me? Jeff

Apparently you want to run a Windows PC and see the desktop on a Mac.
Where does Fedora come in? Or do you mean you want to *replace* Windows
with Fedora? Or replace MacOS with Fedora?

poc

I want to replace windows with fedora.... then see the fedora desktop on my powermac G5 apple 20" monitor.... (powermac is running os 10.5) Jeff