From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Leo Leavitt (leoleav)
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 1:36 PM
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Telnet Issue with Fedora 9

I have Fedora 9 installed on my Hp Laptop and I have Windows Vista on my other
Hp Laptop. I also have Red Hat installed in a Desktop system. The issue that I
have is that I can telnet OUT anywhere from my Hp Laptop that has Fedora on it
but I cannot telnet in any time. I have tried everything that I could even
taking the  Security off the Hp Fedora. I am at a loss. I have tried to send may
messages to see if anyone can hep but to no avail.

Leo Leavitt
lleav@xxxxxxx [1]
leoleavitt@xxxxxxxxxx [2]

Links:
------
[1] mailto:lleav@xxxxxxx
[2] mailto:leoleavitt@xxxxxxxxxx

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=285082&topic_id=607
40&forum=10#forumpost285082
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and/or blame leoleavitt@xxxxxxxxxxx

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and
properly dispose of this information.