Re: The Scope and Ownership of fedora-list

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Mike McCarty
<Mike.McCarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The project may be, but my use of its results is not part of the
> project.

Only if you don't want to talk about your use.  But if you value the
open process ideal (even if we haven't perfected it) then talking
about your own use of the bits makes for the best sort of advocacy for
more open processes in other contexts.  Helping more people know that
the bits are useful to you helps sustains and grow the process.
Helping to sustain and grow the process helps to produce more useful
bits.

-jef