triple-headed xorg.conf in Fedora using nv and radeon drivers

Hi folks,

Following up on my previous email on the subject, I've made some advances to the configuration which have improved performance and decreased hardware requirements. My new setup has 2 24" screens on the right, and a 22" screen in portrait mode on the left. A radeon x300 card drives the 24" displays as a single randr screen, while an nvidia gs7200 (NV46) card drives the CCW-rotated portrait monitor. This is running on the latest Xorg in Fedora 8 (Fedora 9 presently has trouble initializing the second video card).

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / blc@xxxxxxxxxx
# This configuration is for 2 24" displays in landscape mode,

Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "single head configuration"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
	Screen	    1  "Screen1" leftof "Screen0"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "kbd"