Re: F8/F9 updates

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:46:35 -0700,
  "Daniel B. Thurman" <dant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Has there been any updates as of 1 week or so.  Seems that
> I am not getting any updates since the announcement.

Pending updates are flowing again. They seem to be stuck in pending right now.
So you do have the option of grabbing things one off from Koji if you are
looking for something in particular.

There are reasons that they might not be able to be pushed out yet. I asked
in another thread today if there was an estimate for when these might get
pushed to updates and updates-testing.