Re: Adobe Flash only works sometimes

Mike Chambers wrote:
On Mon, 2008-08-25 at 12:02 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
Lonni J Friedman wrote:
Greetings,
I've got a few Fedora9(x86) systems with Adobe's flash plugin
installed.  For most websites, the flash plugin works just fine
(Youtube, etc).  However, there are some websites where flash doesn't
work at all.  When I end up at a website where its not working, I have
a big white square where the flash content should be, or sometimes, I
get a nasty error that I need to install Flash.
Could you give some examples of the problem sites?

http://espn.go.com

I get the same thing, sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

Hummm... Always works for me. FWIW, I am running FF 3.0.1 on RHELv4. Will have to give it a go on F9, time permitting.