Re: non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 7:04 PM, Tim <ignored_mailbox@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-08-24 at 15:13 -0800, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
>> communication problems are not equivalent to trust issues.
>
> To many, they are.

Those people are wrong, and will be utterly useless in any process
which aims to correct miscommunication in the future.  If you are
anyone else is intent on equating miscommunication with mistrust then
you need to refrain from participating in whatever process develops to
address that miscommunication.  We are not going to have a successful
dialogue over the issue of adequate disclosure if the people coming to
the table mistrust each other.  If the communication process can be
improved by bridging the gap between corporate and community
priorities its only going to be done by people who can sit down and
trust and listen to what the other people are saying.

-jef