Re: Signing for fedora-announce with fedora-list (was Infrastructure status, 2008-08-16 UTC 1530)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008, Roger Grosswiler wrote:

ok, you are somehow about right, but finding the right medium seems to be the problem here...do we bring the mountain to the prophet or the other way around? Even not at the train station you have to subscribe to the broadcast...just be there. as you are, if you make your update. why not letting tell the update-app, that it does not want to??

This isn't a bad idea but whatever is done would have to be able to work in yum, yumex, pup (or whatever things are called these days). If it's something you really think should be done then I encourage you to get the source and add it. That is what this whole thing is about, after all.

Joe

--
Interesting Boring Blog - http://x-nc.blogspot.com
A combination of insight and inanity for your reading pleasure