Re: non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:04:55 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe we need to do something to reduce the legal constraints on the process.
> At some point perhaps the leadership will be able to explain how legal
> considerations got entangled with the Fedora part of the breach and we
> can make some changes to avoid that entanglement in the future.

The first step would be a clear, unambiguous and extremely specific and detailed
statement of just exactly what the legal constraints are and in what context
they are being viewed.  Perhaps issues like these would be better dealt with
by, for example, a separate non-profit organization that's specifically set up
to handle issues related to Fedora servers that's incorporated in Switzerland.
Or something else.  But without a specific description of the problem it's
impossible to provide a solution.