Re: pulseaudio, howto make it work?

Gene Heskett wrote:

That isn't always true Craig, I have been denied permissions on several occasions. It always surprised me at the time & I don't now recall a specific instance I can quote, but it has happened in the past and will no doubt occur at some point in the future. ATM, not thinking at my best, too tired, so there isn't a lot of use trying to stir my ancient memory into action today. Needs another 3 or 4 hours of zz's.

You might be running up against SELinux, another improvement that was probably for the best but introduced in such a way that most people just turned it off.

--Russell