Re: Adobe Reader Plugin on F9

Hi:
Take a look at http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f9.html#flash to make the Adopbe Reader plugin to work with firefox.
Sivaraman.

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 7:08 PM, Christopher A. Williams <chriswfedora@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm sure I missed this somewhere, but has anyone come up with a fix for
the Adobe Reader plugin not displaying anything in Firefox? I've
re-produced this on several machines running F9 x64.

There are no errors - the plugin appears to load, but never actually
displays the PDF file in the browser. Adobe reader, when run separately,
works without a hitch.

Ideas? Work-arounds?

Cheers,

Chris