Re: Fedora source for Freecell Solitaire game

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 09:49:17AM -0300, Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
> Em Sáb 23 Ago 2008, Dave Feustel escreveu:
> > >
> > > yumdownloader --source <packagename>
> >
> > Thanks! How do I determine what the correct package name is?
> >
> > freecell doesn't seem to be the right package name.
> >
> > I also tried aisleriot which I found from freecell help -> about ->
> > gnome games, but that didn't work either.
>
> rpm -qf $(which freecell)
> or
> rpm -qf /usr/bin/freecell
>
> Assuming the executable name is "freecell", the above commands will show
> you which package installed the file.
>
> []'s
> Marcelo

Turns out the name of the binary is sol, invoked with the option of
--freecell. I found this out by starting freecell and then greping
the output of ps. It looks like the feature I'm interested in may
already be implemented in some version of sol.

Thanks for the help.