Re: pulseaudio, howto make it work?

g wrote:

> Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>> g wrote:
> <snip>
>>> i got that impression also. there are some who have it working, but i believe
>>> it is because it is same systems pulse was built with.
>>>
>> I don't know about that - I have had it working on 3 different
>> systems, with 3 different sound chips, motherboards, etc. Two of
>
> what is it that is not understandable about 'there are some who' and
> 'same systems'?
>
> or do you prefer to be singled out and not like to be among 'some'? :o)

You said "because it is same systems pulse was built with", but I
drought that any of my systems match the system PA was built with,
much less all three. It is the same PA RPMs. So the reason PA works
for me is not because "it is same systems pulse was built with." I
suspect that is also the case for most of the people using PA
successfully. So it is probably some other reason.

Mikkel