Re: Signing for fedora-announce with fedora-list (was Infrastructure status, 2008-08-16 UTC 1530)

Ed Greshko wrote:
Jim Cornette wrote:

I did sign up for the list a few minutes back. Still, throw important information toward the higher subscribed lists.

Come to think of it... There is no reason to subscribe to the "announce" list. When something of great importance happens someone not in the know will ask "what is going on" and someone on the "announce" list will repost it here. :-)

Thus we go in the completed circle. That is how I originally heard about the problem. :-) - The revolving door syndrome.

Jim

--
I've been on this lonely road so long,
Does anybody know where it goes,