Re: X keeps reloading and doesn't show a display - please HELP

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Dan Track <dan.track@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I've just tried that but I still can't get a display when I run the
system-config-display, the monitor just flickers between teh on and
off state, is there any other way of resetting it becuase I'm not sure
where it's getting it's config from now that I've deleted it.

system-config-display maybe trying a new configuration.

Can you post your xorg.conf?

What video card do you have?

Steve