Re: F8: how to enable wpa-supplicant at boot from network scripts?

Jurgen Kramer wrote:
Hi,

I want to replace my cable based network on my F8 based MyhtTV
mediacenter with a wireless one. I already managed to configure
wpa-supplicant properly. When I start it by hand it works nicely.

The next step is to make it run using the network scripts, what do I
need to do to make it work? I created a ifcfg-ra0 file but that does not
trigger wpa-supplicant.
Using NetworkManager is not an option as this will only be enabled after
logging in.

Warning, I have not tried this, I read it in a post on another list and saved the post for future use. S.B. safe to try.

Set the device as managed by NM on, start at boot off, allow anyone to start on. Sounds reasonable, let me know if it works for you.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>