Re: fc9 install

2008/8/10 Fennix <cn.stefan@xxxxxxxxx>

I think that Ken Murray has the right idea.  My experience with the installation of F9 is the same.  When I do the media check it reports a good disk and then cannot continue the installation.  Reboot and skip the media check and the installation proceeds normally.  On my system this has always been the case for the numerous F9 install/re-installs that I have needed to do.

This has been the case ever since RedHat 9 or earlier, I'm surprised it's never been fixed, and it seems a little braindead to me.  A media check is a *good* thing, right?  So why doesn't it say "yay, your media passed, now let's go on with the install!"?

Is there a reason behind this that I'm not getting?

--Russell

Fennix