[OT] Problem with Centos52 and VMware?

I've got a machine I'm using as a VMWare Server host running CentOS52.  Every so often I'd lose contact with it and when I go check it out at the console I see the message "eth0: promiscuous mode enabled."  The only thing on there that I've got running on that host is VMWare (w/add'l host only network) and sshd.  I don't recall this behavior occurring with Fedora or the old RHL as often if ever.  Has anyone seen this before and how do I solve this problem?  Thanks!

 - Joe

Got Game? Win Prizes in the Windows Live Hotmail Mobile Summer Games Trivia Contest Find out how.