Re: adobe Flash on " top of menus "

David Hláčik wrote:
Hello,

i have Fedora 9 i386, with adobe flash installed . What i found strange is, that flash animation is "over" menus and text. Normally it should be "under" and not on top of as it is now. I have a screenshot here , to describe it more specifically http://www.hlacik.eu/screenshot.png
as you can see menu "Products" is hidden - covered by flash animation.

Thanks in advance

Common problem.

This is fixed (or will be) when flash 10 is released. It is fixed in the beta...but I've had other issues with the beta so I'm not sure it is ready for prime time.