Re: permissions

I'm not sure whether i understand what you wanna say.
but if i move or copy files with their permissions and timer settings, i move or copy them with the -p parameter set. this may, however, not be possible if you move them on a graphical interface (drag and drop).

or i use rsync

suomi

roland wrote:
Hello,

I moved the homedirectories from one server to another.
Somehow the permissons got mixed up.
Is there anyway to check permissions?
Sinds the transfer Firefox (3.0.1) does not anymore restore tabs and doesn't show activ arrows, to go back and forward.

Thanks for any help