Re: Bind and reverse subdomains

Frankly, no.

I've been following this book of "DNS & BIND" by O'Reilly 5th edition and
the BIND's Admin Reference Manual (ARM) that have been useful for my BIND
setup. I only got stuck with this reverse sub-domain setup. The book says,
there are 3 ways to achieve it. I could achieve it the other 2 ways. But
i'd like to know the third way, which uses $GENERATE and CNAME that will
make the configuration short and neat.

It's ok; i'll stick the other 2 ways for now.

Thanks for your reply, Ed.

Regards,