Re: Announcing Fedora 10 Alpha!

Jesse Keating wrote:

Get the Alpha The Alpha release is available both through the mirroring system and via
bittorrent.

For direct http access to a local mirror:

http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/10-Alpha/

For a list of mirrors carrying the content and the various protocols
they support:

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/10-Alpha/

I'm afraid that was a tad premature. Many mirrors don't have it yet.

--
                 Scott

I've never used an OS that I didn't (dis)like.
I'm angrykeyboarder and I approved this message.