encrypted swap question

I have a machine with f9 clean installed and encrypted /, encrypted swap
and encrypted /opt partitions.

Of course during boot you are asked for the luks passphrase for all three
partitions.

I have been able to avoid the passphrase prompt for /opt, by placing a keyfile
in /root and added this key to luks for /opt and referred from /etc/crypttab
so that /opt gets mounted during boot without the need to have user input.
That works fine.

I would like to to the same with the swap partition - but if I make a
second keyfile in /root and refer to it on the swap partition line in
/etc/crypttab in the same way as for /opt then it ignores this during boot and
asks the user for the luks passphrase for the swap partition after asking for
the passphrase for the root partition.

The /etc/crypttab line has
luks-sda6               /dev/sda6       /root/keyfileswap
where /root/keyfileswap has been added as another key to the swap partition
using cryptsetup lukesAddKey
I note from the man entry for crypttab that for swap partitions /dev/urandom
should be allowable also but changing the cryptab line to
luks-sda6               /dev/sda6       /dev/urandom
still gives a prompt to enter the luks passphrase for this swap partition
immediately after the analogous prompt for the / partition which opens fine.

Does anyone know how to fix this?