Re: kde kmail

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 12:18:51 roland wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> Is there anybody who can tell me where kmail puts the mail.
> I am moving from one server to another and just like to know what the best
> method is.
>
> Just moving the directory of mail(wherever it is) would be the fastest
> way, I think.

Hi, Roland.  Classic answer - it depends.... :-)

Is this an imap server?  If so, which application is serving the mail?  You
may have to check its config file.

If that doesn't apply, then your mail is probably under
~/kde/share/apps/kmail.  You will also need config
files - /kde/share/config/....

Anne