firewall config to allow traffic from/to a VirtualBox bridge

Hi !
I am trying Innotek VirtualBox and I setup the network <http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/#>in bridge mode. The network for the guest system works only if I disable the host iptables (service iptables stop). So, the question is How to setup iptables to allow traffic to/from this bridge ? I am using the default firewall configuration provided by system-config-firewall.
Don't know how to create a rule to allow all traffic from/to this brigde.
Thanks to all.

--
Juan Sierra
jjsg82@xxxxxxxxx