Re: Disk error

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 14:30 +0100, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello Anne,
>
> I did tried xcdroast and GnomeBaker. both gave the same, ie. a DVD with
> directories: images, isolinux etc....
> I did not find a way to copy a .iso from the hard drive to the DVD !

Yes you did. That's what you get when you copy the image. Assuming the
DVD is burned correctly, your problem is more likely to be with the
drive on the laptop, as you said it was old. Can it read other DVDs,
especially those of the same media type? Media types are not all created
equal and older drives may not be able to read them.

poc