Re: kmail hangs

Marcel Janssen wrote:
Rex Dieter wrote:

file a bug/issue please (preferably upstream @ bugs.kde.org, provide as much
detail and information as possible).  and let me know (or please CC: me on
the bug, and I'll keep an eye on it).

-- Rex

I've moved my mail box out of the way and all configuration files as well. When starting kmail it presents the wizard to set up acccounts.
This also hangs at the end. I will file this and hope it's all related to the same root cause.

Regards,
Marcel

Finally got kmail working again. I found a problem with quanta which I solved using the following  :

rm /my_home_directory/.DCOPserver_*__0

Somehow this also fixed the problem with kmail.

Regards,
Marcel