kvm vt's dim

Hi,

I have several "Kontron" KVMs and if a system is booted into console mode all is well...the contrast is as expected.

Desktop machines seem ok too. Contrast is fine on the VTs.

However if I boot into runlevel 5, and use ctrl-alt-fx to switch to a virtual terminal, it works but the display is very dim and difficult to read.

One of our admins is colorblind and he is really struggling.

I've had various issues with these kvm's from FC4 up, but this dim/contrast issue for KVM vt's is new for F9.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome, esp. if you know a way to restore or set the brightness/contrast settings on the vt's.

TIA,
John