Re: EXIM - append advert - and UK legal disclosure requirement

On Wednesday 30 July 2008 11:32, Alan Cox wrote:
[bigsnip]

> Alan
> PS: What happens if someone in Quebec wins ?

Alan,

Thanks for the comments - the comments about the HTML, and about not using
UUENCODE are really useful.

I suppose, because Real Radio transmit over the internet, I suppose someone in
Quebec could win (I don't know, I've not read the competition rules).
Thankfully, I would not be to the one to try to ship a brand new Ford Focus
Convertable to them :D

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn