Re: that old GNU/Linux argument

On Jul 21, 2008, Antonio Olivares <olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I actually did not check all the pages, would you mind reposting them?

The links are at the end of this entry in the blong:
http://fsfla.org/blogs/lxo/2008-07-21-gnu+linux

> I am a happy Linux User and it is definitely impossible to please
> everyone out there as for a proper name that pleases everyone.

Fortunately, you don't have to please everyone.

You can decide to privilege some while insulting others, or use the
name that one major author begs for and the other doesn't object to.

Why would you choose to insult us and bring us harm, when the
alternative won't bring harm to anyone and most people don't care one
way or another?