Re: Hardware

On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 12:42:03 -0400,
  Robert Karge <rkargeconsulting@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm about to build a new computer. I've been using Asus for years and have
> F8 running flawless on it.
>
> Any suggestions?

Dan Bernstein has some infomartion for people building computers. His
priorities may not be yours, so you don't want to follow his example
blindly, but he does give you a good baseline to start from.
His latest version covers a core 2 system, but there are earlier ones
with AMD cpus.
http://cr.yp.to/hardware/build-20071203.html