where can I find old fedora disks like V8

hey gang:

I hate to say it but fedora 9 has beat me. At least so far, its simply
impossible to get X configured and for my workstation this is a
requirement.

I orignally wanted to give fedora a try because the core is just like
centos/RHEL whis is my server of choice.
I figured it would be easier to manage my workstation if i didnt have
to learn new service management commands and just go with chkconfig,
etc.

so the next option I felt would be an idea would be Fedora 8, at least
that might work in that when it autodetected my hardware it wouldnt
recognize it and go to VESA by fallback, and at least that would work.

Problem, NONE of the mirrors Ive checked so far have a Fedora 8
install cd *.iso that I can download and burn, I keep finding dvd
*.isos but my burner isnt a dvd burner.

what happened to all the Fedora 8 stuff?