Re: F8 and a GPS -

Bob Goodwin USA wrote:
This is really strange. No matter what I do I can't get this to look like a normal plain text message! I've set Options > Format > Plain text Only on this one.

yes and no. what version came thru?

It seems to be related to the fact that there are two addresses in the original message, the normal redhat.com and a bellsouth for g. I can see white text on black best and normally do that with html but plain text messages should come black text on white. Yours keeps showing like
the html display.

that is in your 'preferences > display | formatting - plain text'.

as long as it stays plain text, viewers should be happy.

if problems, let me know and i can lead you thru editing your 'pref.js'.

This should definitely be plain text per the setup! Although I'm seeing wh. on a black field as I type this?

looks good on this end.

--

tc,hago.

.